Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Estoy sin voz....

Recent realization: Speaking Spanish is infinitely more difficult when one cannot speak at all. Beginning sometime during the craziness that was Saturday, my voice slowly decided that, after a week of being sick and a weekend of not enough rest, it was not entirely necessary for it to stick around. I woke up Sunday morning (wait - no - afternoon...) unable to make any kind of vocalization. My host Mom found this pretty funny, but was very sweet about it.

Also, because of said illness and weekend festivities, I´ve got a pile of reading and catching up to do for classes. And I´m STILL about three weeks behind on blog posts about the fun stuff going on around here. I promise I´ll get my act together soon. Personal fav, from Tom´s 21st:

No comments:

Post a Comment